A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Schuckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Schuckman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Schuckman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuckman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schuckman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Kathryn Schuckman MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anne K. Schuckman practice?
- Dr. Anne Schuckman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Schuckman practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.