inactive

• Internal Medicine Chicago, IL

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2015
Dr. Shultz is the BEST choice to make for excellent care.
Dr. Shultz is a conscientious, knowledgeable, and truly caring physician whose expertise is superior. She earns your trust easily with these qualities which leads to a great patient/doctor relationship.

August 29th, 2015
Thorough and honest and caring
Dr Anne Schultz is the most thorough, kind and caring doctor I have ever met.

April 16th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Anne Furey Schultz M.D. for 11 years. She is a phenomenal physician who is strategic, detail oriented, always accessible and responds quickly to her patient’s needs. In addition, she has a fabulous bedside manner. When I had first starting seeing Dr. Schultz as a patient in early 2003, I was not feeling very well and was extremely fatigued. Personally, I thought I had just come down with a flu virus and was having a difficult time shaking it. I was also under a lot of stress at my new job. I finally decided I better see a doctor since I just was not getting any better. Dr. Schultz’s mother was my dermatologist for several years, so I thought since my general practitioner had retired, I would give Dr. Schultz a call and see if I could get an appointment. When I first met with Dr. Schultz, I told her I had been under a lot of stress in my new job and had been traveling a lot recently for work. I explained to her that my flu-like symptoms had been going on for about 6-8 weeks (on and off). Dr. Schultz suggested that I have my blood work done immediately. When my blood work came back it turned out that my liver enzymes were elevated to extremely high levels and I was suffering from a very serious liver infection. Dr. Schultz had me admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital right away and had one of the Top Liver Specialists in the world take me on as his patient. The road to my recovery was several months and I had to take time off from work and have weekly visits with Dr. Schultz until I was cured. In the course of the this terrible health scare, I always felt at ease with Doctor Schultz since she was confident and had an action plan in place, as to how we were going to proceed in the road to my recovery. She also always kept the lines of communication open as to her thoughts and concerns regarding my health. She worked as quarterback with the various specialists involved in my healthcare such as the Liver team and Cardiologist during the course of my illness. Dr. Anne Furey Schultz saved my life that year in 2003. She has been such a pleasure to work with ever since over the past 11 years during my regular visits. I must say I am always excited to go to the doctor, because she has a delightful personality and I can trust her judgment when it comes to my health. I have recommended Dr. Anne Furey Schultz to at least 25 + or more of my friends, family members and colleagues in my business. They have all had nothing but wonderful things to say about her as it pertains to their healthcare. In addition, they were all so relieved to find a GREAT Internist. If you are looking for detail oriented, strategic, knowledgeable hands-on physician in Chicago…Look no further than Dr. Anne Furey Schultz M.D.…She is a Fabulous Doctor!

September 23rd, 2013
Dr. Schultz is the best doctor I've been to. Doesn't just write a prescripton and send you off. Treats the patient as a whole person. I have been her patient for several years and cannot say enough good about her.

February 25th, 2011
Awfult bedside manner. i was actually no more than 5 minutes late for the appointment and the doctor actually berated me for being late. She went so far as to say that she almost had the staff cancel my appointment and bill me. Again this was no more than 5 minutes after my scheduled appointment time.

February 12th, 2009
If you think 15 minutes is enough time for a yearly check up with ten minutes spent with her on the computer and getting annoyed when you ask questions, then she is the doctor for you.

October 25th, 2016