Dr. Anne Seiden MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2011
Dr. Seiden is tremendous
Dr. Seiden was the psychiatrist that originally diagnosed my condition. She was methodical and diligent in arriving at her conclusions. Once she had formed her opinion she shared them with me and also shared what it was that constituted her diagnosis. She answered every question I had and was always available if I thought of something I wanted to ask her during clinic but had forgotten. When the subject of treatment arose, Dr. Seiden offered me the various options that were available including therapy, counseling, and medications. She informed me of the risks and possible benefits of each option and allowed me the space I needed to think about what might be the best choices for me. When I was ready to commit to treatment, she was very comforting and always made certain to keep checking in on me and asking for feedback about how my treatment regimen was working. And because of her attentiveness, knowledge, wisdom, and compassion, I am able to enjoy a better quality of life. I think Dr. Seiden is pretty terrific.

September 13th, 2014