A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Seyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Seyer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Seyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Rebecca Seyer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne R. Seyer practice?
- Dr. Anne Seyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Seyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.