A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Shrout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Shrout, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Shrout, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrout graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shrout has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne B Shrout MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne B. Shrout practice?
- Dr. Anne Shrout has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Shrout practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Montgomery Village, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.