The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Silas
Dr. Anne Silas, MD, FRCPC is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Silas is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Radiology and Good Samaritan Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Silas has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Anne Silas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Jocelyn Chertoff
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi32
Dr. Jibran Ahmad
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Lebanon, NH 0 mi8
Dr. Clifford Eskey
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi23