Dr. Anne Siple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Siple?

January 25th, 2013

Dr. Siple - "A GODSEND"

I've been seeing Dr. Siple well over 2 years with many complicated ailments. My wife has recently started seeing her as well. We both agree, now that we near our 60's that she has greatly improved our guality of life for years to come!

January 12th, 2011

Good doctor!

Dr. Siple takes time. She listens to me and my daughters, she answers questions. She's thorough without stressing patients out wit all the possible problems. She's proactive without being over-reactive. She's conservative re: ordering tests, but she doesn't let something suspicious slide. In short, she's very good. That said, I have had some disappointing phone conversations with staff who have been a bit snippy. But...getting good customer service is reserved for Nordstrom's these days, so I think we have to get used to this.

November 26th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Siple is amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. She spent a half hour with me, showed empathy, and made an accurate diagnosis. I owe a lot to Dr. Siple.

November 21st, 2010

Educated Guessing At it's Best

On several occasions we have have visited Dr. Siple. Every time we had to deal with a nurse with the personality of a dead tree and with the bedside manner of a chigger. This is very difficult to deal with when you are in there with your children for vaccinations who are already afraid of shots. "Doctor" Siple simply made every decision based off of an educated guess. Sure, sometimes it's difficult to diagnose an illness. But to miss it completely is another story. Also, we learned to never question her opinion. For example, "I've heard lots of stories that the nasal flu vaccination makes you sick." Her reply, "That's just a myth" in a very condescending and holier than thou manner as she administered the vaccination to my son. He has now missed three days of school because of flu like symptoms. Surprise! She is very new to this field. Eventually, I would imagine that she will get better. But as for now, just because a piece of paper says you are a Doc doesn't mean anything. I would recommend everyone to steer clear of Dr. Anne Siple and her staff. Even if this was the only place my insurance was accepted, I would pay full price to go somewhere else.

November 19th, 2009

Very caring Dr.

Both Dr siple& her staff our very caring&professional!

September 30th, 2014