Dr. Anne Smid MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2013
My experience at Cox Health Breast Center was stellar. The staff was very helpful with routine paperwork and directions. I have had a breast biopsy and several diagnostic mammograms in the past and have always received great care. Dr Smid is very compassionate and never appears to be in a hurry. She showed me the area in question on my films and explained what needed to be done and why. She is professional and courteous. I would highly recommend this facility and Dr. Smid for breast health.

May 6th, 2012
Continued breast testing
The atmosphere, wait time, ultrasound & mammogram tech are all wonderful. Dr. Smid was gentle through an aspiration but I am left hanging in the dark. I have been coming to your facility for the past year with follow up after follow up. This last appointment left me with several mammograms and ultrasounds that day plus an aspiration. The fluid pulled during that was just put onto a gauze, why wasn't it tested? The mass still showed in the mammogram following the aspiration and she tells me it is probably the lidacaine she injected. SERIOUSLY? Needless to say, I am not very happy at this point and time. I am so sick and tired of coming back every 3 or 6 months. JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY!

April 20th, 2016