A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Stephens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Stephens, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Stephens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Stephens MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Anne Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Stephens practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.