A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Stephens, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Stephens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Stephens MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Anne Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Stephens practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.