A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Stevens, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marguerite Stevens MD and PHD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Anne Stevens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Stevens practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Anchorage, AK.
See Seattle Pediatric Specialists.