A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Stevens, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans