A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Suess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Suess, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suess graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Suess has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Suess practice?
Dr. Anne Suess practices Pediatrics near Mason, MI.
See Mason Pediatricians.