A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayce graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tayce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- St Luke Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tayce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Tayce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne D. Tayce practice?
Dr. Anne Tayce practices Family Medicine near Walton, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Mitchell, KY and Florence, KY.
See Walton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Tayce, Dr. Mariana Tayce, Dr. Marianna Tayce, Dr. Marianne Tayce, Dr. Maryann Tayce, Dr. Maryanne Tayce