A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Tintinalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Tintinalli, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tintinalli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tintinalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Tintinalli MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Tintinalli practice?
- Dr. Anne Tintinalli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Tintinalli practices Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians.