A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Torna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Torna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Torna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Torna graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Torna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Main Line Hospitals-Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Torna practice?
Dr. Anne Torna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.