A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Torna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Torna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Torna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Torna graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Torna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Main Line Hospitals-Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Laura Torna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Torna practice?
- Dr. Anne Torna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Torna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.