A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Turcea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Turcea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Turcea, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turcea graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turcea has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Turcea MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Turcea practice?
- Dr. Anne Turcea has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Turcea practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danville, KY.
See Danville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.