A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Tuskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Tuskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Tuskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuskey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tuskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne G Tuskey MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anne G. Tuskey practice?
- Dr. Anne Tuskey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Tuskey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Gastroenterologists.