A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Tuskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuskey
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tuskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Tuskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuskey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tuskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Graves Tuskey MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anne G. Tuskey practice?
- Dr. Anne Tuskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Tuskey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Gastroenterologists.