inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2012
RUN THE OTHER WAY
What a nightmare. I cringe to think of all the poor kids who have been subjected to Dr. Utley and Lakeside Behavioral Health Center in Memphis TN. Wh ...

September 16th, 2012
BEWARE DR UTLEY
Dr Anne Utley never met me or spoke to me or my husband but had me involuntarily committed to Lakeside as psychotic as favor to her sister, a friend of my estranged husband when he was trying to stop me from leaving him. Dr Utley admitted this to the Lakeside social worker in a phone call and her comments were made part of the medical record of which my attorney now has a copy. I was able to get out of Lakeside when I threatened to report the facility to Medicare fraud and abuse. I felt like I fell down the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland, in my wildest dreams did not know such dangerous individuals aI re out making decisions about people's lives. Beware of Dr. Utley.

November 8th, 2011
A fabulous docter.
She was very caring, answered all our questions, reassured us and make us feel hopeful about the future.

October 12th, 2009
Not what we expected!!!
We took our son to see dr utley. She more or less try meds first, then she suggested to us we place our son at Lakeside which turned out to be the worst decison as parents to agree with dr utley on. We ended up getting are son back from lakeside and seeing another MD. It took awhile for him to get over the experience he suffered while under dr utley's care. He is on track now and alot better, Would not recommend Dr. Utley to no one! Just our thoughts.

January 31st, 2015