A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Virginia Miller MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anne V. Miller practice?
- Dr. Anne Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Miller practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Rheumatologists.