A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Valente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valente
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Valente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valente graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valente has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Valente MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Valente practice?
- Dr. Anne Valente has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Valente practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Cardiologists, and Boston Pediatricians.