A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Valente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Valente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valente graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valente has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Valente MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Valente practice?
- Dr. Anne Valente has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Valente practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Cardiologists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.