A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Vigderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Vigderman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigderman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vigderman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Miriam Vigderman MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Vigderman practice?
- Dr. Anne Vigderman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Vigderman practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.