Dr. Anne Vigderman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016

What struck me most about Dr. Vigderman, was her honest care and concern. She is an amazing doctor, who treats a patient with an illness, and not the other way around.She definitely worked overtime with and for my issue. I am very happy to say for some strange reason, that issue plagued me for 3 years then abruptly stopped just how it started, out of nowhere. Her in-depth digging to find the cause of my issue was astonishing to me.

May 7th, 2009