A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Voigts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Voigts is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Voigts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voigts graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Voigts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voigts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Voigts practice?
Dr. Anne Voigts practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists, Cedar Rapids Nephrologists, Cedar Rapids Cardiologists, Cedar Rapids Family Physicians, and Cedar Rapids General Practitioners.