Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Vonneida
Dr. Anne Vonneida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jim Thorpe, PA, with another office in Coaldale, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vonneida is affiliated with St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Vonneida has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anne Vonneida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jim Thorpe, PA.
Dr. Richard Brannan
Jim Thorpe, PA 0.01 mi28
Dr. David O'Neill
Internal Medicine, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Jim Thorpe, PA 0.07 mi13
Dr. Dan Popescu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Lehighton, PA 3.02 mi22