A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Whitney Walter Brown MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Anne Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Brown practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Internists, Sanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Sanford Pulmonologists.