A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Whitney Walter Brown MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Anne Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Brown practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Internists, Sanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Sanford Pulmonologists.