Dr. Anne Waldron Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anne Waldron?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Waldron's since 1996 and will miss her dearly now that I've moved out of the city. She is personable while maintaining professionalism, takes the time to understand and explain, and has been very influential in helping me maintain a healthy lifestyle. She is a big advocate of exercise and healthy eating. I love her genuine, relatable manerism. Would recommend to anyone.

Joane

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Waldron is amazing. She is the best Dr. I have ever had. You can call the office and get an appointment the same day. The office has no wait time. Yes I said no wait time. My only complate would be the lady that works in the office Joane if you have to deal with her or she answers the phone hang up and try again. They hired a new girl awhile back that is very nice and very helpful try and get her. I would recommend Dr.Waldron but not if you have to deal with Joane and alot of times you have to.

Rosemary Miley

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Waldron for several years now. I have been very very very pleased with every aspect of her practice. She is very very profes ...

Office Staff

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

They act like they don't like their jobs, and they are there for a paycheck. I have many medical issues and they treat me like "here she is again, what does she want know". They act very put out with me ever time I call in, especially that one named Joannie.

Rude Office Staff

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Dr Waldron's office staff was terribly rude to me upon arrival. Granted I was seven minutes late for my 8 O'Clock appt because I went to the old office address that the receptionist had confirmed with me the prior day. When I arrived and provided my name, the receptionist stared at me, looked back at the clock, sucked her teeth and told me I was late...all in a very rude manner. After waiting for 30 minutes, she told me my options were to take another appt that day or pay a no-show fee. As I was trying to work something out with her(since I have infant twins at home with pink eye and am ill myself), she interrupted me and said "There will be a No-Show fee". I left feeling this office and it's staff are more concerned about collecting "fees" than they are about the health of their patients. I called a Dr of a friend as I left and they were happy to see me immediately. I will never return to this office and will never recommend to anyone.

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. Waldron was very rude to me & my husband at our visit. She basically told me, in a "professional" way, to shut-up when I was trying to explain something to her. She spent most of the appointment talking about something that weren't even there to see her about. I could go on & on. We only went to see her because my husband's old doctor no longer worked at that office...we will never set foot in that office again.

Posted on August 29th, 2015