Pediatrician
Elizabeth
149 Providence Rd
Charlotte, NC 28207
704-384-1056
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Walker Pediatrics is fantastic!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 30th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I can`t say enough great things about Dr. Anne Walker! We began with her in 2004 and have followed her from Providence Peds to Dilworth Ped...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Connie Lau on Apr 10th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Anne Walker is an excellent pediatric doctor. We love her and especially my daughter, Ava (26 months), loves to see Dr. Walker and the nurses in her office. My husband and I really admire and respect her professional treatment of Ava. A couple of weeks ago, our nephew, Timothy (24 months, living in New York) ran into the same breathing problem, coughing and fever that wouldn't completely go away just as Ava had in January. For Ava, Dr. Walker not only provides the normal checkup for her, she asks us for suspicious symptoms and behavior. She then prescribes medications and provides a treatment plan for us. We followed her instructions and could tell that Ava was recovering, breathing better, sleeping better and behaving as normal the very next day. On the other hand, when Timothy's parents took him to see his doctor for very similar symptoms and behavior, the doctor advised that it was just a cold and should go away in the next couple of days, and provided no treatment. Timothy had another fever and difficulty in breathing the very next night, so his parents took him to the emergency care again. They were advised that Timothy had Pneumonia and must stay in the hospital for the next couple of days for treatment and observation. It is in scenarios such as this that we most greatly appreciate Dr. Anne Walker for going the extra mile in providing care for Ava. As a new parent, we are very pleased and very fortunate to have Dr. Walker as the pediatrician for Ava. She also shares a lot of her parenting experience and provides a lot of advice to us. Dr. Anne Walker is the best pediatrician. If you need someone you can trust in providing excellent care for your children, Dr. Walker is THE ONE.

by Carlie Oaks on Jan 7th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been with Doctor Walker the majority of my life. I am 18 now. Not only is she intellegent, she is prompt and works hard to get what needs to be done. As well as kind. She takes time and talks to you and actually cares as well at treats the problem. She is amazing! If anyone is looking for a dependable and intellegent pediatric physisican... she is the lady to go to!

by Derrick on Nov 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was a patient of Dr. Walker's for 22 years (I am 23 now) and I was upset when I had to leave. Dr. Walker is the best doctor I have had in any field by far(I have seen more doctors than the average person btw). She takes time to actually make sure you understand what is going on rather than trying to get people in and out for simple volume of patients. In a day and time when people rarely take the time to see how you are actually doing as a person as a whole, Dr. Walker is one of the few physicians that makes that her primary focus. In short if you are in need of a pediatric physisican, you can do no better than Dr. Anne Walker.

by mom2wheezers on Oct 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Walker is wonderful! She has gone above and beyond my expectations of a pediatrician. She has not only given my children excellent medical care but has also been very supportive of me as their mother.

Oct 1st, 2008 on yahoo.com

We LOVE Dr. Walker. I adopted a little girl from Russia and Dr. Walker has been there coaching me from the day I recieved information and pictures of my daughter to be. Although my daughter is only 3 years old, she tells me that she wants to a be a doctor

May 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

My daughter loves to go see Dr. Walker she wants to see her even when she is not sick. Dr. Walker spends time with her during our visit. Thank you!