Dr. Anne Welty Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anne Welty?

Dr. Welty is great.

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I am an adolescent who is treated for ADHD. Before I was about 11, I got behavioral therapy. As I got to that stage, I did not benefit from the therapy anymore. It was deemed it was counteractive. So my mom, wanted to get help. After talking to multiple people, she found Dr. Welty.Dr. Welty is amazing. I don't go to the LB Ave. office, which is her group practice, I go to her private practice in Naples. So for wait, office staff, etc., I can't accurately rate her other office. Her office is very calm, and she is very good about understanding medications.She treats all types of disorders in children and adults, and she takes a very active role in asking about her patient's personal lives (not in a bad way). Of course, as a pshyciatrist, some of that is nessecary, but she makes you feel welcome in her office. She is one of the nicest people I have ever encountered.

Posted on October 31st, 2015