Dr. Anne Wold MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fall River, MA

no change

September 26th, 2016
RN
Dr. Wold is passionate about her practice, we went to see her since we couldn't conceive and she made our experience very pleasant. All my appointments with her were to the point and she diagnosed my condition and treated with a great success. Now, we're ready to start planning our family and she will follow up with us until sure the pregnancy is successful. I would recommend Dr. Wold to anyone who's struggling with infertility, she's experienced in the field and very pleasant to be treated by.

May 9th, 2016
Dr Devi Wold is an amazing provider. She is very caring and is top notch at helping people become parents! I would absolutely recommend her if you are looking for the best care possible.

July 15th, 2015
You want this doctor
I can't say enough about Dr. Wold. She is extremely knowledgable about reproduction and shares that knowledge by telling why and what she doing. She explains everything step by step in easy to understand language, and is always patient in answering questions, and makes sure you know exactly what's going, and what to expect. She is the perfect mix of professional, mind easing, and compassionate. Having worked with other reproductive specialists, she is head and shoulders above the rest!

January 23rd, 2014
Horrible
We had her for 2 appointments before she abruptly left the practice and US in the middle of treatment. It's probably all for the best, since she made it seem like we were boring her at our last appointment. She was literally falling asleep during the consult!! ASLEEP as in head on her hand, eyes dropping, slouching over on top of her desk. I'm beyond appalled and upset that THIS is how she treats her patients. Stay away from this one!

October 15th, 2013
The best of the best
After 5 years of infertility I sit here writing this review as I watch my 6 month old son scream with laughter. My "miracle" baby comes after countless failed fertility treatments and diagnoses. We endured failure after failure until we met Dr. Wold. Dr. Wold was the first and ONLY doctor to properly diagnose and treat me for PCOS, which ultimately lead to a successful pregnancy and birth. Dr. Wold is by far the most compassionate, competent, hard working and committed doctor I've ever met and I'm so grateful to have found her. For those looking for Dr. Wold, I was recently able to track her down at her new practice, Trusedale OB/GYN in Fall River, MA. I was thrilled to learn that she is still out there continuing to do what she does best, helping families experience the miracle of life.

October 10th, 2012
Outstanding Care!
Dr. Wold is the most caring doctor you will ever find! The experience begins with her personable and friendly front staff. Every time you call you'll be greeted by one of their friendly voices. Wendy, Dr. Wold's nurse is very knowledgeable and will answer questions right away if Dr. Wold herself does not get to the phone first or if you're not squeezed right into the schedule if an emergency appointment is needed. Dr. Wold takes the time to understand and explain your condition and the support she can provide. I know she'd never admit it, but I know she worked through her lunch break this past week just so my husband and I could be squeezed into her very busy schedule. If you're looking for the best - Dr. Wold is the doctor for you!

August 4th, 2012
Great Doctor, Great Results.
I've been to numerous fertility doctors before Dr. Wold and always felt like a number or a paycheck. With Dr. Wold there was a genuine investment in my success. Her staff is equally invested as well. As a whole, they are a very caring group of people. Dr. Wold is extremely knowledgeable and extremely thorough. If I had any questions, she conveyed the facts in a very clear manner to help easy my concerns. I really enjoyed working with her and more so, I am enjoying the results. Thanks to her, I now I have a very healthy and beautiful 5 week old girl.

April 15th, 2012
Exceptional Service
We were extremely satisfied with the entire staff of both facilities in Providence and Dedham. Everyone was extremely caring and compassionate and made our experience pleasurable. Thanks to Fertility Solutions we are expecting our first bundle of joy in the fall. Thank You for everything.

April 3rd, 2012
I won't waste anyones time with a huge review. After reading all the previous reviews, they are all spot on! My wife and I have been trying for 9 years and after seeing Dr. Wold and her staff my wife and I are on the way with our first child. Dr. Wold and her staff were wonderful as well as the whole Fertility Solution organization. They were able to work with us through our insurance also. I can't praise them enough. Absolutley wonderful experiance.

February 23rd, 2012
Pregnant with our 2nd child through Dr. Wold
We can't say enough about our positive experiences with Dr. Wold and her staff. Our (IVF) son is now 18 months old and we are pregnant with our second, again with IVF. We have felt that everyone at the clinic was very sensitive to our particular needs and concerns- so important when you are approaching such an emotionally charged effort. We are thankful to have met such a group, we understand that at RI Hospital's program you feel more like a number. We know several people who have switched over to this practice.

January 10th, 2012
My husband and I had tried to conceive for nearly two years, all the while knowing that my having PCOS predisposed me to infertility. We finally asked my gynecologist for a referal, and were blessed to have met Dr. Wold. Not only is she a brilliant woman, but she is also kind, compassionate, and efficient.If you have PCOS, you know how frustrating it can be, as it seems no one really understands the disease process. Dr. Wold has done extensive research on this topic. It was refreshing to speak with her, as she clearly knew the disease inside-and-out, and explained it to me in a way that I understood.I am happy to say that I am 8 weeks pregant after a single attempt at IVF. You hear all these horror stories about IVF, but these people are obviously not under Dr. Wold's care. My sister has said she has a friend who has suffered with infertility for years, but refuses to try IVF because of its "lack of intimacy." My husband and I didn't stop being intimate, we merely sought help to start a family, and here we are...only 32 more weeks to go! I cant wait to try for the next baby!

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Wold and staff are second to none
My husband and I had been trying to conceive for several years before we decided to seek professional help. We had originally started our journey with a different fertility doctor who was nice but told us right away he would probably never see us again throughout our IVF process. So with the recomendation from my sister,we set up an appointmet with Dr. Wold and were amazed with how we were treated so well. Dr. Wold and her staff were all very kind,caring,informative,and most importantly always there for any questions or treaments we needed. Unfortunately our first IVF was unsuccessful but Dr. Wold was very compassionate and had a new protocol ready for our 2nd IVF. We are happy to say that our 2nd IVF was successful and I am now 8 weeks pregnant!! I would definately recommend Dr. Wold to anyone looking for fertility treatment. My husband and I truely believe that had we continued at the first office,we would not have our little miracle on the way today.