Dr. Anne Devi Wold, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Horrible  |  show details
by Gina on Jan 23rd, 2014

We had her for 2 appointments before she abruptly left the practice and US in the middle of treatment. It's probably all for the best, since she made it seem like we were boring her at our last appointment. She was literally falling asleep during the consult!! ASLEEP as in head on her hand, eyes dropping, slouching over on top of her desk. I'm beyond appalled and upset that THIS is how she treats her patients. Stay away from this one!

|  The best of the best  |  show details
by Jess P on Oct 15th, 2013

After 5 years of infertility I sit here writing this review as I watch my 6 month old son scream with laughter. My "miracle" baby comes after countless failed fertility treatments and diagnoses. We endured failure after failure until we met Dr. Wold. Dr. Wold was the first and ONLY doctor to properly diagnose and treat me for PCOS, which ultimately lead to a successful pregnancy and birth. Dr. Wold is by far the most compassionate, competent, hard working and committed doctor I've ever met and I'm so grateful to have found her. For those looking for Dr. Wold, I was recently able to track her down at her new practice, Trusedale OB/GYN in Fall River, MA. I was thrilled to learn that she is still out there continuing to do what she does best, helping families experience the miracle of life.

|  Outstanding Care!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Wold is the most caring doctor you will ever find! The experience begins with her personable and friendly front staff. Every time you call you'll be greeted by one of their friendly voices. Wendy, Dr. Wold's nurse is very knowledgeable and will answer questions right away if Dr. Wold herself does not get to the phone first or if you're not squeezed right into the schedule if an emergency appointment is needed. Dr. Wold takes the time to understand and explain your condition and the support she can provide. I know she'd never admit it, but I know she worked through her lunch break this past week just so my husband and I could be squeezed into her very busy schedule. If you're looking for the best - Dr. Wold is the doctor for you!

|  Great Doctor, Great Results.  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

I've been to numerous fertility doctors before Dr. Wold and always felt like a number or a paycheck. With Dr. Wold there was a genuine investment in my success. Her staff is equally invested as well. As a whole, they are a very caring group of people. Dr. Wold is extremely knowledgeable and extremely thorough. If I had any questions, she conveyed the facts in a very clear manner to help easy my concerns. I really enjoyed working with her and more so, I am enjoying the results. Thanks to her, I now I have a very healthy and beautiful 5 week old girl.

|  Exceptional Service  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2012

We were extremely satisfied with the entire staff of both facilities in Providence and Dedham. Everyone was extremely caring and compassionate and made our experience pleasurable. Thanks to Fertility Solutions we are expecting our first bundle of joy in the fall. Thank You for everything.

Apr 3rd, 2012

I won't waste anyones time with a huge review. After reading all the previous reviews, they are all spot on! My wife and I have been trying for 9 years and after seeing Dr. Wold and her staff my wife and I are on the way with our first child. Dr. Wold and her staff were wonderful as well as the whole Fertility Solution organization. They were able to work with us through our insurance also. I can't praise them enough. Absolutley wonderful experiance.

|  Pregnant with our 2nd child through Dr. Wold  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

We can't say enough about our positive experiences with Dr. Wold and her staff. Our (IVF) son is now 18 months old and we are pregnant with our second, again with IVF. We have felt that everyone at the clinic was very sensitive to our particular needs and concerns- so important when you are approaching such an emotionally charged effort. We are thankful to have met such a group, we understand that at RI Hospital's program you feel more like a number. We know several people who have switched over to this practice.

Jan 10th, 2012

My husband and I had tried to conceive for nearly two years, all the while knowing that my having PCOS predisposed me to infertility. We finally asked my gynecologist for a referal, and were blessed to have met Dr. Wold. Not only is she a brilliant woman, but she is also kind, compassionate, and efficient.If you have PCOS, you know how frustrating it can be, as it seems no one really understands the disease process. Dr. Wold has done extensive research on this topic. It was refreshing to speak with her, as she clearly knew the disease inside-and-out, and explained it to me in a way that I understood.I am happy to say that I am 8 weeks pregant after a single attempt at IVF. You hear all these horror stories about IVF, but these people are obviously not under Dr. Wold's care. My sister has said she has a friend who has suffered with infertility for years, but refuses to try IVF because of its "lack of intimacy." My husband and I didn't stop being intimate, we merely sought help to start a family, and here we are...only 32 more weeks to go! I cant wait to try for the next baby!

|  Dr. Wold and staff are second to none  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for several years before we decided to seek professional help. We had originally started our journey with a different fertility doctor who was nice but told us right away he would probably never see us again throughout our IVF process. So with the recomendation from my sister,we set up an appointmet with Dr. Wold and were amazed with how we were treated so well. Dr. Wold and her staff were all very kind,caring,informative,and most importantly always there for any questions or treaments we needed. Unfortunately our first IVF was unsuccessful but Dr. Wold was very compassionate and had a new protocol ready for our 2nd IVF. We are happy to say that our 2nd IVF was successful and I am now 8 weeks pregnant!! I would definately recommend Dr. Wold to anyone looking for fertility treatment. My husband and I truely believe that had we continued at the first office,we would not have our little miracle on the way today.

Jun 14th, 2011

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Wold for 5 years for the treatment of unexplained infertility. After 8 years of trying with no success we bit the bullet and made an appointment to see Dr Wold. Since then we have a beautiful daughter and a baby on the way. Dr Wold worked with us in finding a way to make the miracle of having a child possible. Our experience with Dr Wold and her associates has been 2nd to none. She is an outstanding Dr and easy to talk to. Dr Wold shows the compassion and caring for her patients that all Dr's should strive for. Dr Wold made me feel as big of a part of the process as my wife and I have always felt that I could ask her anything and get a an informative and true answer to my question no matter how serious or silly the question was. I have and do recommend Dr Wold and her team to anyone having infertility issues. Whether seen by Dr Wold herself or any of her associates you can be sure you will be getting top of the line and the most compassionate care possible. M.P.

|  Dr Wold is an excellent doctor  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

We will recommend Dr Wold to any one out there who has been trying to have kids but with some difficulties. She is very personal and loving and she treats you like she will like to be treated. Her new staff is fantastic and very loving. What a good combination. You will like her and her staff because of the concern and prayer they make for you. In fact, she has a high pregnancy rate. She is a good doctor. We thank God for her.

|  Hopeful to be a new mom in 2010  |  show details
by Confident Patient on Feb 20th, 2010

I met w Dr Devi Wold mid January 2010 after 7 years of marriage and still no baby.I am a patient at RSC Providence. I started my birth control about a week ago (2/14). I am very hopeful that my IVF late March 2010 wil bless us with a Healthy Christmas baby! My initial feelings of Dr Ann Devi Wold are warm as she personifies a presence of calm. She understands our need to start the process asap. I researched Dr Ann Devi Wold and feel confident she will succeed in our journey to become a complete family with this IVF cycle

|  Dr. Wold is wonderful  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Wold took very good care of me. She helped me have a painless procedure, which is unusual for most people, and she was just a wonderful person. I recommend her highly, and if you are looking for someone fantastic, with a calming, warm and loving environment and office with a great team, and you need consultation, IVF, or an HSG, go straight to Dr. Wold.