A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Xavier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Xavier, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Xavier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Valsa Xavier MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne V. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Anne Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Xavier practices Anesthesiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Anesthesiologists.