A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Yun Chen MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Anne Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Chen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.