A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Ziegler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ziegler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne E Ziegler MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Anne Ziegler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Ziegler practices Anesthesiology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Anesthesiologists.