A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Ziffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziffer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ziffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Ziffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziffer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ziffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Ziffer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Ziffer practice?
- Dr. Anne Ziffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Ziffer practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.