A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Ziffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Ziffer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziffer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ziffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Ziffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziffer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ziffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Ziffer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Ziffer practice?
- Dr. Anne Ziffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Ziffer practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.