A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annekathryn Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annekathryn Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annekathryn Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Palliative Care
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Goodman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annekathryn Goodman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Annekathryn Goodman practice?
- Dr. Annekathryn Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annekathryn Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.