A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annekathryn Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annekathryn Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annekathryn Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Palliative Care
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annekathryn Goodman practice?
Dr. Annekathryn Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Pain Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Boston Pain Management Doctors, and Boston Oncologists.