A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Gonzalez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anneliese Odila Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anneliese O. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.