A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Gonzalez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anneliese Odila Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anneliese O. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.