A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Gonzalez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anneliese Odila Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anneliese O. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anneliese Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, TX and Houston, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists, Corpus Christi Hematologists, and Corpus Christi Oncologists.