A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annelise Arze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annelise Arze is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arze
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arze Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annelise Arze, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arze graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Arze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Health System
- River Crest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annelise Arze MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annelise Arze practice?
- Dr. Annelise Arze has 1 office location.
Dr. Annelise Arze practices Psychiatry near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Psychiatrists.