A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annelise Arze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annelise Arze, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arze graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Arze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annelise Ximena Arze MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annelise X. Arze practice?
- Dr. Annelise Arze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annelise Arze practices Psychiatry near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See San Angelo Psychiatrists.