A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annelle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annelle Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annelle Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Physicians Group
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annelle Rae Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annelle R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Annelle Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Annelle Johnson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Van Alstyne, TX.
See Van Alstyne Family Physicians and Van Alstyne Geriatric Doctors.