A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annelle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annelle Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annelle Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annelle Rae Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annelle R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Annelle Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annelle Johnson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Van Alstyne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Van Alstyne Family Physicians and Van Alstyne Geriatric Doctors.