Dr. Annelle Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annelle Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

I didn't feel like I had been to the doctor...

I went in to see Dr. Johnson because I recently moved, and my primary care doctor had to change. She had a very high rating on WebMD; and she seemed to be a nice and personable lady. The staff was very courteous and helpful; and my wait to see the doctor was actually very short. But when I actually saw the doctor, I felt like I could have completed my "annual exam" over the phone. She walked in, sat down, and looked at my folder. She asked me what medications I was on...my answer was, "None." She then asked me if I was having any problems that I wanted her to address...I said, "Not really...just here for an annual." She had me get up on the table and lie back. She squeezed around on my stomach and abdomen...and then helped me up. When I told her about itching that I had been experiencing, she asked me a couple of questions...but never asked to see the affected area. I told her about pain in my legs at night, and her response was, "Hmmmm..." but still no examination of my legs or anything else. That was my entire experience with Dr. Johnson. From her, I found out that she is about to go into an administrative position somewhere else...and that is probably a good thing for her because she doesn't seem to be very interested in treating patients.

February 26th, 2017

The best DR,,,, DR. Johnson has helped me thru more then she ever had too. Thanks DR, Johnson YOU ROCK! The twins said they love you so much, just no more shots lol thanks,

September 18th, 2015

Dr. Johnson is a kind and thorough doctor. Unfortunately, she and the other doctors refuse to hire courteous and professional office staff. We will never, never, never recommend the Van Alstyne Family Practice. Never! We are fools to think things would change after having each experience without smiles, kindness and professionalism. A great little community unfortunate to have this for their only doctor office representation.

October 26th, 2014

Dr.Johnson is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very understanding and doesn't give up until a diagnoses is found. She truly cares about her patients.

January 30th, 2013

Customer service

Dr. Johnson is THE most personable doctor I have ever talked to. She sincerely listens to your symptoms and is very knowledgable.

September 19th, 2017