Dr. Annelle Onishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annelle Onishi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Annelle Onishi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 16th, 2016

Go else ware

They schedule 10 minutes time frames per person. Barely enough time to even get eye contact with Dr O. Then when I requested a phone call from her, which she never made, she sent me a certified letter dropping me from her practice. BTW, there is a medical pay code for a phone call, she could have billed me for it, as this seems to be their only reason for existence. I've been over charged for office visits and ordered unnecessary tests. She has misdiagnosed my friends as well. Go else ware.

July 21st, 2015

NO RESPECT for this "doctor" DO NOT SEE HER!

Terrible doctor, no compassion whatsoever. She gave me the wrong diagnosis and when I challenged her on it she berated me saying that I did not go to med school and she did. I spent hundreds on the medication she prescribed for an infection I did not have. Without the proper diagnosis you can't get treatment for what it is you are really suffering from. She is condescending, rude and lacks the kind of tendernes and respect a person truly worthy to hold an M.D. should show their patients.

April 26th, 2015

Overall excellent experiences with Dr Onishi

February 3rd, 2014

Gives wrong diagnosis

Had an appointment with the above "Doctor" she prescribed medications and made a return appointment. Well I developed more symtoms and had to be seen at queens hospital in Oahu since I was there on business. She had the wrong dignosis and the medication mad it worse. The doctor in Oahu was shocked she made such a mistake. Expect that from a new doctor. You should be Doing research about her online found out more before see this quack.

January 25th, 2013

Horrible "doctor"

Annelle Onishi M.D., has been the worst experience of medical treatment I have ever received. Horrible attitude, condescending, mistaken and haughty. She gave me a wrong diagnosis, and showed no sensitivity whatsoever. When I spoke up about it she told me "you never went to medical school". I tell everyone I know to stay away from this "doctor". She put a catheter in andcaused

November 30th, 2012

I'm amazed at the low ratings I read here! Dr. Onishi is a fine doctor. She is very practical, efficient, and doesn't waste my time, just makes the diagnosis and prescribes a course of action and moves on. She has always answered my questions. I like her professional demeanor.

August 31st, 2012

The absolute worst doctor ever!

This lady is by far the worst doctor you could ever go to. She's too worried about her appearance than about her patients. Extremely unfriendly. Don't be seen by this lady. She's terrible!

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Onishi review

Dr. Onishi is best suited at the medical clinic for the treatment of simple ailments. She is ideally suited to care for vacationing persons to Maui. If you are looking for someone to manage your long term care, diagnose complicated or ongoing medical issues, or to follow-up with other doctors to coordiante complicated care she is not the doctor for you.

April 12th, 2011

Dr. Onishi is very professional but lacks the personal touch that a doctor should have. She is the one that wanted to become a doctor. She makes you feel that your not very important as a patient. One very important thing that she does not do is makes eye contact with you as a patient. My impression of her is that it is just a job to her and not a passion to help people, genuinely!

December 6th, 2010

Not recommended for non-routine problems

Dr. Onishi is pleasant to interact with but personally, I don't find her agressively seeking solutions for my symptoms. It seems as if she treats my symptoms but does not ensure that it is the right solution for the real problem. As an example, several times over the last two years, I have had a common problem which normally requires antibiotics and lab analysis. I recently found out that several times over the last year, or two, my results showed a bacteria that is a key indicator of a more complex problem. She never followed up with me or ordered more tests. THANK GOODNESS, I happened to see someone in her absence and he explained the issue and ordered more tests. I am only praying that if this does result in a medical problem, that is made worse by a delay in treatment. I'm so disappointed and a bit scared.

November 17th, 2010

She didn't help me at all

I went in for some back and shoulder pain, she had me take a bunch of lab tests that later I found were mostly pointless. One was even for blood sugar and I didn't fast at all. After that we had an appointment and she just said, well these are the results, lets take some more tests again. She did not try to figure out anything about my pain, I still hurt a lot and she just blew it off. I would never recommend her to go to.

August 31st, 2010

I do not recommend her

When having a miscarriage and I had no OBGYN yet, she was NO help. She could careless what I was going through. No support or suggestions as to what I can expect. My other doctor prescribed me with antibiotic so that I don't get infected. I didn't hear from her what-so-ever.