Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annemarie Brescia
Dr. Annemarie Brescia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Brescia is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children. Dr. Brescia has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Annemarie Brescia has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Annemarie Brescia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi42
Dr. Aaron Chidekel
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi27
Dr. Deborah Consolini
General Practice, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi23