A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annemarie Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Daly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annemarie Linda Daly MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Annemarie L. Daly practice?
- Dr. Annemarie Daly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annemarie Daly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.