A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annemarie Poleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annemarie Poleck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Poleck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Poleck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poleck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annemarie M. Poleck practice?
Dr. Annemarie Poleck practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.