A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annemarie Poleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annemarie Poleck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Poleck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Poleck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annemarie Marie Poleck DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annemarie M. Poleck practice?
- Dr. Annemarie Poleck has 1 office location.
Dr. Annemarie Poleck practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.