A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annesofie Dubeck-Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annesofie Dubeck-Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubeck-Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annesofie Sofie K Dubeck-Brooks MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annesofie S. Dubeck-Brooks practice?
- Dr. Annesofie Dubeck-Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Annesofie Dubeck-Brooks practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.