A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annetta Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annetta Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annetta Byrne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annetta Margaret Byrne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annetta M. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Annetta Byrne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annetta Byrne practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.