A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annetta Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annetta Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annetta Byrne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byrne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annetta M. Byrne practice?
Dr. Annetta Byrne practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians.