A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Andrews is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Louise Andrews MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annette L. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Annette Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annette Andrews practices Internal Medicine near Garrettsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH.
See Garrettsville Internists.