Dr. Annette Andrews MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 19 reviews

August 17th, 2015
Positive Experience
I have appreciated Dr. Andrews thoroughness.

October 22nd, 2013
Kind and professional
I find Dr. Andrews kind and professional. She keeps medical records up to date and is familiar with my general as well as specific current situations. The fact that the records are all stored on computer allows her to check on tests and results and when she comes into the visit, she has always been prepared. If the tests have indicated a problem, then the staff calls and either changes the meds per her direction, or a new visit is set up. She spends ample time with me and the staff is courteous and has always maintained a professional atmosphere. They have always filled my prescriptions on time, especially when I try to be considerate enough to give them two days to fill them. I have told some of my friends that if they are considering a new physician that she is worth getting to know.

April 17th, 2013
thanks
I'm disabled.the person in charge of my appointments...or the person who was in charge of my appointments lied and said that she rescheduled one of my appt...doctor andrews then banned me from her practice..after 8 years..then has refused to even speak to me sence.even when she knows i was lied to about the missed appt..Dr Andrews cares only about money ... .I sat in her waiting room for two hours one time waiting to get refills....

July 27th, 2012
Dr gave prescription not enough medicine. when office contacted for over three months still no prescription. Insisted on appointment to get the prescription and she cancelled on me three days before appointment and did not schedule another appointment. In pain and still no medicine. Do not know why she did this to me and possible never will, but she wins whatever she was trying to do because I have no medicine and need to find another doctor immediately.

December 13th, 2011
I like the care I receive from Dr. Andrews. I don't care for a few members of her office staff but I just try to work around them. I don't like the fact that she often with holds medicine when a patient doesn't have time to make an appt. and has just been in the office recently (like 3 months ago).

April 21st, 2011
Only in it for the $
I would NOT recommend this place to ANYONE!! The entire staff is RUDE and down right ignorant! I have to go in for a follow up every month, for what...because she wants the money!! I only went to my previous physician once a year. If you want someone who actually cares and doesn't push meds, meds and more meds then DO NOT GO TO Dr. Andrews!!!!! I am way worse since I started going to this doc...I thought they were supposed to make you better.

January 31st, 2011
What a bunch of miserable people...
The only semi-nice person at the entire facility is the doctor; the office staff are EXTREMELY rude, the assistants that run the tests are also EXTREMELY rude. I would NOT recommend this facilty to ANYONE!

December 30th, 2010
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible
I am not even sure what to say. Payment is requested for each visit even if it is a follow up. Good luck if you need to refill anything...you will have to call more than several times. I was calling for the 5th time about refilling an rx and I was finally told that the rx had been filled only to go to pick it up and it wasn't ready. No one knows what the oher person is doing. The entire office bickers amongst each other! I could go on for days but it is a waste of my time...I am sure no one at her office reads these!

February 9th, 2010
Disappointed in this woman and her office!
I went there yesterday for my first appointment. Boy was I disappointed. I am so disgusted by my trip there. It's a nice facility that they have to pay for in some way. They try to get you to get your meds from them. I went in there for something and I had 30 questions for the doctor and she wanted nothing to do with answering them. She wanted to get out as quickly as possible. no one felt my swollen glands in my neck or took my temp. The intake girl misread my BP. Said it was fine, when in fact it was through the roof! I asked her to re-do it. Then that woman at the front desk when you leave, man I don't know what to say about her. She got a phone call while we were checking out and preceeded to talk to this person while we waited almost 10 minutes and didn't bother putting them on hold to let us go home! This place sucked, go somewhere else!

January 7th, 2010
TERRIBLE !!!!
I was in several weeks ago for an appointment and the staff was nasty, rude & just horrible. When I called to ask a question, I didnt get a returned call. I had to call back 2-3 times. I waited 1hr-15mins to see the doctor. Then when I did, she spent only 10 minutes with me. She runs unecessary tests and charges you an expensive office visit for every little thing when we can just help over the phone. They care only about making money and not about the patient.

January 7th, 2010
VERY UNSATISFIED!!!
THE OFFICE STAFF IS VERY RUDE AND DEMANDS PAYMENT BEFORE THEY WILL EVEN SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND THEN SHE SEES YOU FOR 5 MINUTES! I CANCELED SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS BECAUSE I TRAVEL AND HAVE ASKED TO HAVE A REFILLS CALLED IN BUT BECAUSE I DONT SHOW UP TO PAY THAT RIDICULOUS OFFICE PAYMENT THEY WILL NO LONGER SEE ME! THEY ARE ALL ABOUT MONEY AND NOT THE PATIENT! THEY CALL IN THE SMALLEST REFILLS SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK TO SHE HER FOR MORE! GLAD I MOVED ON!!

November 11th, 2009
We love the wonderful cute blonde Medical assistan; always so caring and kind to us and she' always so pleasant to be around.