A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Baggott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Baggott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Baggott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baggott graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baggott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette DR Baggott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annette D. Baggott practice?
- Dr. Annette Baggott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annette Baggott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.