Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  HORRIBLE DOCTOR  |  show details
by Angry Parent on Feb 27th, 2014

DO NOT GO TO BARNES! My daughter threw up every formula on the market, by process of elimination we found she is either allergic to dairy or gluten, doctor Barnes REFUSES to test her for allergies and will not give me a referral to see a specialist. My daughter has a runny nose 24/7 since birth and when she coughs, formula comes out her nose. Dr Barnes will not look at her sinuses or give me a specialist referral. My baby has chest congestion, raspy breathing and often gasps for air, dr Barnes guessed she would grow out of it eventually. No tests were done. My baby couldn't nurse and after 5 visits to dr Barnes and her telling me to "keep trying" we saw a different doctor who told us immediately my daughter was tongue tied and unable to nurse at all! Dr Barnes never checked for that. And one last thing, I saw dr Barnes twice for a rash on my daughters arm and she claimed it was eczema or dry skin without testing the rash at all and after this little spot had spread to get entire arm, it is in fact Ring Worm! I told dr Barnes I was concerned it looked like ring worm, she immediately discredited my words. If you care AT ALL about your child. Do NOT take them to Annette Barnes. Oh and the raspy breathing is very under developed airways as we are working on the sinus and allergy issue elsewhere.