Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annette Bennett-Burnett
Dr. Annette Bennett-Burnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bennett-Burnett is affiliated with Alliance Inpatient Medicine, Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car. Dr. Bennett-Burnett has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Annette Bennett-Burnett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Annette Bennett-Burnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Henry Shugart
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi22
Dr. Jeff Berry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi14
Dr. Yoginand Hiremath
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi25