Oncologists
3289 Woodburn Rd
Ste 320
Annandale, VA 22003
571-308-1830
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Feb 24th, 2014

Her bedside manner is lacking. All she knows is chemo. If anything else comes up she is worthless. There is little she can do for you anyway. I would skip her and find someone else.

by Annette Bicher on Oct 21st, 2013

I love Dr. Bicher, but it is extremely hard to get a hold of her and there front desk is horrible to deal with. They have no bed side manner and they can not multi task. Another issue I have is that they always change my mothers appointment so its extremely frustrating especially if your mother is going through cancer treatment. Otherwise I love Dr. Bicher

|  Office Staff Problems - good Doctor  |  show details
by Pat S. on Jul 13th, 2013

Hard to reach a 'real' person - their telephone answering system is not efficient. You have to leave a message and they call you back. Really? No one answers the phone; it's all automated. Most of the Staff is not warm and friendly; some are down right cold and rude. Dr. Bicher is knowledgeable and I was confident in her care. However, VERY hard to reach. You have to beg, demand, go through five people just to get a message to her. Not worth all the trouble. There are a lot of great doctors out there with a better office set up and staff. I recommend going elsewhere.

|  Best in the area  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Best doctor around for ovarian cancer. Saved my life, she is so thorough and skillfull, and I feel very lucky to have found her.

|  Business Owner  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

I am alive today because of the operating skills of Dr. Annette Bicher. She removed 100% of my tumor and other areas that could have been possibly infected by my Stage III Ovarian Cancer. There is no better Dr in the Mid Atlantic.

|  Excellent experience with Dr. Bicher  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Bicher performed my myomectomy (removing fibroids from Uterus). She took the time to answer all my questions and was very professional and courteous to both myself and my family. When I was out of surgery and recovering, one of the nurses made a comment that I was very lucky to have Dr. Bicher because she is the absolute best. Other nurses made similar comments. I healed and recovered quickly and have had no problems since. I would definitely recommend her to anyone receiving similar care.

|  fortunate  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2010

I was so fortunate to end up in Dr. Bicher's care last year. She is so caring, and knowledgeable!

Jan 21st, 2010

I had fibroids with bleeding, family history of cancer and needed a hysterectomy. Dr. Bicher and her staff were terrific. She is patient, caring and thorough. Her partners were equally impressive.

|  The best thing that happened to me is Dr. Bicher!  |  show details
by Dr. Martha A. Burns on Jan 24th, 2009

From the minute I met her I knew I was one lucky woman. A referral from one of her medical colleagues, a hematologist, led me to her. Once I was in her presence I had a myriad of questions. She answered them all directly, clearly, and above all patiently. She acted promptly with surgical intervention and her staff followed up with scheduling port insertions and chemo in rapid order. From my first meeting with her to my first chemo was less than 4 weeks. When any problem occurred she was on site to see first hand and to follow up with intern visits, nurse practioner visits (when I was hospitalized), and her personal visits. Since the conclusion of chemo she has followed up with monthly and later bi-monthly appointments and blood tests. Clearly the best thing that can happen to a woman diagnosed with late stage ovarian cancer is to get Dr. Bicher as her doctor.

|  Dr Bicher has to be the best in the Washington Metro area  |  show details
by ThankYou DrBicher on Jul 18th, 2008

My primary Dr found Dr Bicher for me after a sonogram indicated I needed to see a specialist in Gynocology ASAP. She was rated as one of the top Dr.s in her profession by Washingtonian magazine. I am extremely grateful to be in her care and am doing excellent after a total hysterectomy for Stage 1A grade 3 ovarian cancer. Her staff is excellent and very caring. Her chemo therapy dept is comfortable well equipped. Because she is so fantastic, it is difficult to get a quick appointment but her staff will work for your convenience. The hospital staff gave her high praise during my recovery too. I feel very lucky!