Learn more about Dr. Annette Billings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Billings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Billings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billings graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Billings has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Billings MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Annette Billings practice?
- Dr. Annette Billings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annette Billings practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.