A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annette Billings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annette Billings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billings
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annette Billings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billings graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Billings has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annette Billings MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Annette Billings practice?
- Dr. Annette Billings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annette Billings practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.